Start thinking about what great items you want to bring into A Closet Affair to consign.
We are now taking Fall items.
Consignment items should be gently worn, like new and in-style (within the last 2 to 3 years). We are interested in women & junior clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, select vintage, better brands, high-end designer, artisan and other unique items. Unfortunately, we do not accept career wear.
Please bring your items in freshly laundered/dry cleaned, pressed, lint, pet hair and odor free, on hangers (sweaters folded) and in very good condition (no stains or damage).
Come in during our consignment hours to bring us your items. Please have a valid ID so we can set up your consignment account.
How do we consign?
- We choose the items we think will sell in the store based on the guidelines stated above.
- We price them and consign them for 60 days.
- After they sell we pay you 40% of the selling price if sold for $99 or less, and 50% of selling price for items that sell for over $100.
We look forward to seeing you in the store!
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturday 11:30 to 2:30
- No Consignments will be accepted on Sunday, Monday or Friday.
Please note: I wait on consignors in order of arrival. If there are customers shopping in the store I always help them first. I recommend you allow plenty of time if consigning because there can be a wait.
A Closet Affair
822 Grant Ave.
Novato, CA 94945
(415) 897-5300 (tel)
(415) 897-5302 (fax)
If you aren’t sure if you should bring your item into the store, call ahead or send us a message with a description of the item.
We also keep a wish list for our customers. So if you are looking for a specific item, send us a message and we’ll let you know when we get it in the store.